We will co-create your unique rehabilitation exercise plan and I’ll help you implement the necessary small lifestyle adaptation that will help you to get your desired health and wellness goal.
Body Restore Private Coaching program is for you if:
- you are committed to take action and follow step by step process
- you are willing to gradually change your body’s unwanted habits
- desire professional guidance and support
- seek motivation and accountability so you stay focused
- want a tailored-made plan, but you don’t want to feel overwhelmed
- desire help getting back on track, but you don’t want it to take up your whole life.
You want to work with a skilled coach who knows how to make things happen, who can break everything down into manageable chunks, and who can keep you focused on what really matters, making sure that your health, fitness and overall wellbeing is working for YOU and not against YOU.
I am a Certified Advanced Personal Trainer, Rehabilitation Pilates Coach, Lower Back Pain Management and Core Exercise Specialist who helped many clients in their rehabilitation journey.
Let’s do this together!
I know that achieving your health and wellness goals on your own is hard work – but it doesn’t have to be intimidating. I’m here to help you simplify so that you can focus on what matters most: your health and wellness.
What you get:
- initial posture assessment and range of motion and strength assessments,
- setting specific goals,
- weekly 30-45 minutes or bi-weekly 60-90 minutes coaching calls on Zoom (in person if previously discussed and agreed and on Zoom if traveling). Sessions are scheduled upon our agreement and availability. The length can be adjusted to suit your specific needs,
- a bespoke progressive mobility and strengthening rehabilitation plan tailored to your unique body and broken to easy manageable chunks,
- targeted home exercise short routines tailored to your needs that you will practise on your own,
- regular progress evaluations and adjustments to the program,
- integration of specific movements relevant to daily activities or sports,
- guidance on maintaining a healthy lifestyle for long-term well-being,
- any other resources you may need to get you closer to your desired goal,
- education on area(s) of concern (prevention and body mechanics),
- regular check in for accountability,
- email or messenger/whats up access between calls during ‘office hours’ Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm except bank holidays.
In the program we concentrate on ONE of the following:
- neck and/or shoulders
- the whole spine
- lower back and/or hips
- lower back and core
- core/abdominal strength (prolapse, pelvic floor and diastasis recti).
If you require more comprehensive treatment and plan (for more than one area of your body) we can start with this 3 month package, however, more likely you will need much longer program.
You know deep down that the positive change will help you to show up even more powerfully in your personal (family) and business/work life. Once your cup is full, your life will flow.
Click the link to a break-down of the program: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_pgBx5htm1jODYfXqTIhUqpnkblJyZBNFkNBgsGsf4c/edit?usp=sharing
Looking forward to guide and support you in your ‘wellness journey’.
‘Our bodies were designed to be our home base, our intelligent centre connected to our soul.
Pamper your body, rebuild your home.’