The Pilates for life is for you if:
- you are committed to take action and follow step by step guidance
- you are willing to gradually change your body’s unwanted habits
- desire professional guidance and support
- seek motivation and stay focused
- you don’t want to feel overwhelmed
- desire help getting back on track and
- want to work with a skilled Pilates coach.
This package can be tailored to any level, experience as well as ante and post natal clients. The ultimate goal is to align, strengthen and build resilient body so you can enjoy life full of joyful movement.
We focus on breaking everything down into manageable chunks, and staying focused on what really matters, making sure that your health, fitness and overall wellbeing is working for YOU and not against YOU.
I am a Certified Advanced Personal Trainer, Rehabilitation Pilates Coach, Lower Back Pain Management and Pregnancy Core Exercise Specialist who helped many clients in their health and wellness journey.
Let’s do this together!
I know that achieving your health and wellness goals on your own is hard work – but it doesn’t have to be intimidating. I’m here to help you simplify so that you can focus on what matters most: your health and wellness.
What you get:
- Health and Lifestyle habits questionnaire
- Ongoing postural and strength screening during our regular sessions
- Home Pilates based exercise program that will ensure progress and address your specific needs and goals. The Program is evaluated every 3 month (sent via email with video and written instructions)
- 12x 60 minutes weekly Pilates or/and Coaching sessions on Zoom that must be used within 3 month from the start date of this package (In person sessions can be arranged upon mutual agreement. Additional charge will apply to compensate the time and travel distance.)
- Accountability and regular check-ins to make sure you follow your home program 3-4x week.
- Additional resources to help you to achieve your goal (e.g. supplements, lifestyle adaptation etc.).
- Email or What’s up support 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday to answer all your questions.
Date and time of regular weekly sessions are arranged in advance and confirmed in writing via email. You will be allocated the same weekly date/time slot to ensure consistency. If you cancel in advance, you will be offered an alternative session within the same week. Please note we cannot ‘hold’ and guarantee you a regular slot if you cancel too often.
Cancellations must be made in writing via an email 24 hours in advance. Cancellations for any reason made 24 hours or less before the scheduled session are charged in full and are not re-scheduled. This also applies to unexpected illness as the slot cannot be filled.
In certain circumstances, if required by the client, the coach can send reminders, however, it’s usually the client’s responsibility to set reminders for scheduled sessions.
If the coach is on an annual leave and the session cannot be arranged in the same week, a recording of the session will be provided in advance to ensure client’s regular training and progress. If the coach is ill and the session cannot be arranged in the same week, your package will be extended.
It’s client’s responsibility to develop consistent practise outside the training sessions with a coach. Coach provides guidance and necessary accountability when required.
If you require more comprehensive program suitable for rehabilitating one or more parts of your body the Limitless Body 6 month package is rehabilitation based program designed to take you progressively from ‘injured’ to ‘optimal’ health & wellness. Specific rehabilitation plan performed consistently gets results faster. Email me to enquire about this option: email@example.com
You know deep down that the positive change will help you to show up even more powerfully in life. Once your cup is full, your life will flow.
Looking forward to guide and support you in your ‘wellness journey’.
‘Our bodies were designed to be our home base, our intelligent centre connected to our soul.
Pamper your body, rebuild your home.’
Example of the break-down of general Pilates program (ideal scenario we will always aim for, however, your program will be adjusted to your specific circumstances and lifestyle changes):
Weeks 1-2: Introduction and initial health and lifestyle habits assessment
- Initial consultation to discuss individual goals, medical history, and any specific concerns (client provides all medical/physiotherapy reports)
- Introduction to Pilates principles (if client is new to the method), correct alignment, breathing techniques, and core activation.
Weeks 3-4: Foundation and Core Stability
- Focus on building a strong foundation and developing core stability.
- Exercises to improve posture, balance, and alignment.
- Emphasis on pelvic floor and deep abdominal activation.
- Introduction to basic small Pilates equipment such as overball, resistance bands, foam roller, light weights, spiky balls.
Weeks 5-6: Strength and Flexibility
- Incorporating exercises to enhance muscular strength and flexibility.
- Target major muscle groups, including arms, legs, and back.
- Use of resistance bands, light weights to increase intensity.
- Stretching exercises to improve overall flexibility and joint mobility.
- Review and reflection on progress (it’s done through out the program).
Weeks 7-8: Balance and Coordination
- Integration of exercises that challenge balance and coordination.
- Incorporation of unilateral movements to address asymmetries.
- Use of props like balance pads and foam rollers to enhance stability.
- Focus on functional movements that improves everyday activities.
Weeks 9-10: Joint Health and Mobility
- Concentration on exercises that promote joint health and mobility.
- Incorporation of gentle movements to increase range of motion.
- Emphasis on proper joint alignment and safe movement patterns.
- Modifications and variations to accommodate individual needs and limitations.
Weeks 11-12: Integration and Progression
- Integration of previously learned exercises into a flowing Pilates routine.
- Increased intensity and complexity of movements.
- Introduction to more advanced Pilates exercises and challenging balance.
- Review and reflection on progress made throughout the 12-week program.