Within less than 30 minutes, you’ll have the confidence to use facial cups and oil to sculpt your face naturally. The course begin with a welcome video and a presentation outlining cupping history and science briefly. Then we dive into 6 short tutorial videos explaining cupping for each part of the face as well as lymphatic system stimulation.
After first two weeks you will do approximately 5 minutes of Face Cupping 3 times a week. I highly recommend to combine Face Cupping with Face Yoga for the maximum benefits of maintaining healthy muscular tone and youthful glow for years to come.
How Face Cupping works?
The suction involved with facial cupping promotes increased blood circulation, which helps relieve muscle tension, promote cell repair (collagen production) and aid in other regeneration. During cupping, fascia (connective tissue) gets a good stretch while restoring fresh-skin tissues.
Benefits of Face Cupping
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Reduce puffiness
- Reduce dark under eye circles
- Deep cleanse the skin
- Improve your skin tone and texture
- Reduce any fine lines and wrinkles
- Boost collagen production
- Reduce sagging skin
- Silicon Facial Cups which you can order from our shop.
- This course is suitable for anyone interested in natural face care.
- Open wounds, skin lesions, sores, or burns on your face and/or neck.
- Avoid areas injected with Botox/fillers for 3-4 month
- Thin easily bruised skin
- Rosacea – work around inflamed skin
- Multiple moles in the treatment area
- Skin Cancer and a history of allergic reaction