Terms and conditions of use
Upon ticking the box agreeing to the below terms and conditions, the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT and the ticking of the box on the checkout page shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Bonnie Ryckova, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either part of the Bonnie Ryckova’s Team or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Bonnie Ryckova and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless added by Users, is the property of Bonnie Ryckova, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen;
- share content on social media only where it is provided with sharing buttons;
- participate in the Affiliate program and recommend products to your friends;
- download purchased products as a customer or subscriber/member and keep them safe.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Bonnie Ryckova.
- You are responsible for each and every access or use of the Website that occurs in conjunction with the use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Website.
- You must keep your username and password confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and take advantage of the site on your behalf by viewing any of the content.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Registration and subscription
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration for Bonnie Ryckova service’s or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Your membership fee will remain the same throughout your membership unless you decide to upgrade or downgrade it to another membership plan.
- You may cancel your membership registration (subscription) anytime if you are on the monthly plan or before your bi-annual or annual subscription renewal, by informing us in writing to the email address at the end of these terms and conditions. We will cancel your membership on the date when your next recurring payment would have been made and revoke your access from the membership area. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Bonnie Ryckova or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Bonnie Ryckova makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Bonnie Ryckova is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Bonnie Ryckova uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Bonnie Ryckova accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Bonnie Ryckova reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bonnie Ryckova accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business or personal losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- We have a 14-day money-back guarantee on digital self-learning courses, individual and group programs and physical products, afterward, no refunds can be given on fees that have already been paid.
- Refund requests must be made in writing and sent to the email address at the end of these terms and conditions within 14 days of the purchase. We also require to post any products back to the below address and we will refund you the full cost minus the cost of return. Please retain your receipt as proof of postage.
- Bonnie Ryckova
3 Langdale Close
SW14 7BZ London
- Bonnie Ryckova is a person located in the UK and operates the Website https://bonnieryckova.com.
You can contact Bonnie Ryckova by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These Terms and Conditions last updated 30/05/2023.
Terms and conditions of coaching service purchase
This Client Agreement (the “Agreement”), is made by and between Bonnie Ryckova (hereafter known as “Company“ or “Coach”), and You (hereafter known as “Client”, and collectively, the “Parties”).
Coach agrees to provide access to the Digital Curriculum (program/course modules/phases), Coaching class/sessions (virtual or in person as agreed between the Coach and the Client) and Group or Individual Support (herein referred to as the “Program”). Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
Client understands Coach is not an agent, publicist, accountant, financial planner, lawyer, therapist, or any other licensed or registered professional. Coaching, which is not directive advice, counselling, or therapy, may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in Client’s life or profession. Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, strategizing, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, resources, checklists, and skills training. Coach promises that all information provided by Client will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law.
Furthermore, Client understands Coach is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, registered dietitian, psychotherapist, nutritionist, psychologist, or other licensed or registered professional. Coach will not act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counselling or behavioural therapy. Client understands this Program will not prescribe or assess micro-and macro nutrient levels; provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Client understands if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
If the Client is under the care of a healthcare professional or currently uses prescription medications, the Client should discuss any dietary changes or potential dietary supplements use with his or her doctor, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting his or her doctor. Client understands that the information in this Program is NOT medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
Program structure (varies)
Coach’s requests for Client’s participation in the Program:
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognize that our classes are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen and receive professional coaching.
- Make a commitment to the action plans we create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Understand that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return the power to the relationship.
- Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients.
- Client agrees to abide by any course rules / regulations presented by Company. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding payments.
Client cannot download recordings to their personal devices. They may be available via the course or program’s Facebook groups or inside the course or program learning portal. Client also may receive bonus videos and/or courses that are found in their online learning portal. Client will have access to the digital program for the period specified in their transaction.
The Program length vary depending on the type of service purchased. The program begins on the date of the first payment (“Term”) unless the Coach and Client agree otherwise in writing. Client understands that a relationship with Coach does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of the Program. If the Parties desire to continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
Coach is committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By agreeing to these terms, Client agrees that the Coach may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and limit, suspend or terminate Client’s participation in the Program immediately without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive or upon violation of the terms.
Total price is paid through Debit or credit card (Stripe payment) or in some cases PayPal. Client grants Coach the authority to charge the card(s) provided according to the chosen Payment plan option. If a payment is not received by this date Coach reserves the right to suspend Services until payment is complete and shall charge 10% (ten percent) late penalty.
Further, Client shall not make any charge backs to Coach’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Coach’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Coach without notifying Coach in advance.
If you have an emergency and can’t make your payment on time, please write to us via email ( or )to let us know and we will give you an extension that will be negotiated between us.
Refer to paragraphs 31 and 32 above. Client is responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Program, regardless of whether Client completes the Program. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued after 14 day cooling off period.
It is Client’s responsibility to attend scheduled sessions in person or virtual (on Zoom) with Coach. If Client fails to attend appointments, those scheduled appointments are forfeited. If Client needs to reschedule a call/session with the Coach, Client must give at least 48 hours advanced notice to Coach in writing via an email or text if email cannot be used. Missed appointments will be forfeited at the sole discretion of Coach.
Client also understands that any/all scheduled coaching calls and/or other benefits expire at the end of the Term of this Program and will not be carried-over.
Virtual sessions will be on Zoom. Client will download up to date software: https://www.zoom.us/download and ensure good quality of video and audio during the sessions. Coach can terminate the virtual session earlier if the quality of video or audio doesn’t allow the Coach to observe Client’s form and guide the client.
Duties, obligations and responsibilities
During the Engagement the Coach shall maintain the ethics and standards of behaviour established by the Association for Coaching “(AC)” global codes of ethics. It is recommended that the Client review the AC Code of Ethics and the applicable standards of behaviour – https://www.associationforcoaching.com/page/AboutCodeEthics.
If the Coach is unable to provide the Services due to illness or injury, she/he shall advise the Client of that fact as soon as reasonably practicable. Coach will provide pre-recorded sessions if possible. Alternatively, the Program will be extended for the period of time Coach were not able to provide the Service agreed.
The Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his/her lifestyle, including work, health, and recreation. Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility. Client understands that because of the nature of the Program and extent, the results experienced by each individual/client may significantly vary.
The Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching meetings and interactions with the Coach.
It’s Client responsibility to inform Coach of any health changes and provides Coach written reports from health screening that relate to the Program.
The Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. The Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for medical therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program. Some sessions might be recorded and the client will be asked again at the beginning of the session if he/she agrees.
This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party during discussions, Or otherwise, throughout the Term of this Program (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the Effective Date shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
Compelled disclosure of confidential information
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, in the event that Client is required by law to disclose any of the Confidential Information, Client will (i) provide Coach with prompt notice of such requirement prior to the disclosure, and (ii) give Coach all available information and assistance to enable Coach to take the measures appropriate to protect the Confidential Information from disclosure.
Non-disclosure of company materials
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s work with the Company is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Company. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Company’s program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and are granted as a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
Further, by agreeing to these terms below, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Client shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statement in public or private regarding Company and it’s team. Company shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statements in public or private regarding Client and its relationship with Company.
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
Each party acknowledges that in entering into this agreement it does not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement.
Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which, when executed and delivered, shall constitute a duplicate original, but all the counterparts shall together constitute the one agreement.
Third party rights
Except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement, a person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists, or is available, apart from that Act.
The rights of the Coach and Client to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under this agreement are not subject to the consent of any other person.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
Upon ticking the box agreeing to these terms and conditions, the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT and the ticking of the box on the checkout page shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.