The course consists of 4 modules: neck, shoulders, middle and lower body and 20 short video demonstrations of mobility and stretching exercises. Bonnie, certified Rehabilitation Pilates teacher, selected these easy to perform exercises which she and her clients practiced over past 10 years and helped many to recover from injuries, surgeries and also increase their wellness.
Our bodies aren’t naturally very mobile if we spend most of the day sitting down or/and have bad posture. It takes consistent training to improve your joint and muscular health. Doing five to 15 minutes of mobility training a day is enough to keep your range of motion and your nervous system active. Make the time, be consistent and your body will thank you for it.
By the end of this course, you will:
- feel good in your own body and move with ease,
- have a good understanding of mobility and stretching exercises for every joint,
- know 20 exercises for each body part that will release tension and restrictions,
- able to develop your daily mobility routine that will support your health and wellbeing.
- No special equipment needed.
- Suitable for all levels incl. complete beginners.